How it Works:
Members pay at the beginning of the season and receive an advantage based on the amount they wish to contribute to their account. Robson's Farm vegetables, fruit and flowers are then picked up at one of the farmers markets we attend each week as well as on-farm.
Members shop at the farmers market or our on farm stand using the pre-paid credit in their account. The amount that is spent is recorded and a monthly email is sent with the current account balance.
There are 3 account sizes to choose from
$200 with a 6% ADVANTAGE - account balance starts at $212
$300 with a 10% ADVANTAGE - account balance starts at $330
$400 with a 15% ADVANTAGE - account balance starts at $460
**Payment will be done via PayPal on our website or check (more details coming soon)
· You can really get exactly the fruit, vegetables, and flowers you want and in the quantity you want.
· Spend your total account balance in just a few visits of spread it out over the entire market season.
· Come shop when it's convenient for you. No obligation to shop each week.
· With the tailgate market comes the face to face interaction with us! Ask questions and get inspiration on how to prepare, store, and best enjoy what we grow!
Where to Shop:
On our Farm: Thursday, across the street from 30 Rahilly Road Wrightstown, NJ 08562 at the Purple Farm Stand 10 AM - 7 PM
Westmont Farmers Market: Wednesday, 42 Haddon Ave. Haddon Twp., NJ 4 PM - 7 PM
Burlington County Farmers Market: Saturday, 500 Centerton Road Moorestown, NJ 8:30 AM - 1 PM
Point Pleasant Beach Farmers Market: Sunday, 601 Arnold Ave. Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 10AM-2 PM
The Market CSA will Allow us To:
· Focus on growing a wider variety of vegetables and flowers
· Host farm tours and other on farm opportunities
· Pursue more sustainable farming practices
· Allow us to bring our full line of produce to each weekly market